Tuesday 29 November 2011

Wishlist KBKH (Bajet Cun Punye Tajuk)..

Hi Guys,
been trying to update on 1 Muharram, tp xsempat plak..n the internet connection sgtlah siput.so, here it goes.


WISHLIST KBKH (ko jgn bajet hot sgt nk english2)


azam tahun baru, 1 muharram


1.     Be a good,great, number 1  muslim, much much better muslim than year before. Im planning my own schedule in my preparation to be a better person.
i.                     Attend usrah every week, no more excuses.
ii.                   Eliminates all bad habits, if possible. I know it’s impossible to remove all bad habits, but am gonna reduce it at least, this year.
iii.                  Be physically fit and take a good care of my health
iv.                 Spending time with family more, than works, friends n photography
v.                   Preparing myself to be a good wife n mother

 
*thanks uncle google*


2.      Be superbly volunteer for the current NGOs that im joining in..rase2nye kne sgt2 active this year, n hopefully chosen utk join the misi keamanan, program2 amal.
i.                     Distribute foods to the poorer
ii.                   Volunteers for students/education program dkat sekolah2 luar bandar
iii.                  PH, Kenya, Somalia to lend a helpful hands

 
*they are sooo beautiful, indeed..love seeing their happy faces*


3.       Be exceptionally great student and lecturer-to-be
i.                     Trying so hard to finish master and phd, i.Allah in a great range of time. But first, finish my application to the uni(which I just submitted the application last night).
ii.                   Hopefully, Du’a and tawakkal that I can get scholarship to further outside, but if not, im continuing inside, with TPM scholarship.
iii.                  No more excuses not-to-study or malas to further now or any irrelevant procrastinate excuses, will make daddy n mummy proud once again just like during degree time. Im going to get the awards once again. Hoping for my parent’s blessing and du’a so that I can get redha Allah.
iv.                 Hopefully reading novels-which out of student life, still can be done. Target novel this year : 50 pieces to finish..(fuuhhh..xtaw berjaya ke x) but first, Great Expectation by Charles Dickens due this Friday..(arahan yg sgt tegas dr KZ)

 
*credit to bro googs for this amazing capture of muslimah, studying but never forget to pray*


4.     Be a much much much strong women in the world, no more cry baby, + be more mature (KZ SURUH: xbapa setuju sbb I rse I dh mature..haha)
i.                      menjadi sgt rock anggun and I won’t bother anymore about people that is not worth staying in my heart+life
ii.                   Appreciate my friends a lot more than last year in every way.
iii.                  No more KBKH. 

 
*rocky's skirties harus jd rock*


5.       Be a great photographer and musician of myself
i.                     So, ni personal statement, great=great at my eyes and my loved ones
ii.                   Consider to take environment’s n children’s photographs more than other subject. Relatively because it soothe my feelings and for me to have a correct direction
iii.                  Musician=Guitarist=try to compose at least one song with new guitar. Trying=trying very hard sbb bru sgt2 blajar guitar chords ngan younger brother. Song=lagu ketuhanan upon my feelings to be grateful of what I had until now.

 
*rasenye xtamak kot nk guitar n camera..:D..syg adik comels*


till then, tp rsenye akn ammend agy list ni dri semasa ke semasa..*muka tamak*..manyak sgt ko wish tu, ko rase berjaya ke nk capai semua?

xpela, aku yakin boleh..haha..kalau xboleh, sambungla next year..tp setakat ni, keyakinan tu ade..biasela..awal2 lg an..dh ujung2 nnt, lemah gemalai nk kejar wishlist Ko Bajet Ko Hot (KBKH)..

maka, doakan saya ye kawan2..

much much much love for reading this!
Thanks..
very much appreciated..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment